DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A BRAND STRATEGIST?
GriffinWink’s Brand Strategists are the glue that binds the Account and Creative Teams. You are the support and accountability between the client and their campaign. You are a trusted advisor whose calm demeanor and organizational prowess inspire confidence in any setting. When a puzzle is on the table, you put together the pieces. When a ball is about to drop, you catch it. When a good idea gets lost in the crowd, you make sure it finds its way to the top. You are a self-starter who doesn’t mind putting in the effort to see positive results.
Most importantly, your go-getter attitude is backed by your impressive skill set.
You have an eye for detail and are comfortable using technology. You understand the value of digital communication such as email, video messaging, and social media. You still enjoy the in-person aspects of meeting with clients. You can balance serving the customer and achieving our goals as a team.
Brand Strategists are curious, have a can-do attitude, and find it exciting to help our clients succeed with our marketing services. You will be responsible for supporting and educating our clients and assisting them with their needs.
As a Brand Strategist, you will:
- Support clients by answering their questions and building rapport with them.
- Work with a team dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients.
- Coordinate the execution of brand-building strategies including social media execution and project management.
Ultimately, we will train you thoroughly on the details of our programs and strategies, but you need to already be equipped with a positive attitude and a true passion for supporting people to get the best possible results.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
Here are a few other things we look for…
- Experience managing a brand’s social media from strategy to execution.
- Exceptionally confident using social media platforms (ex: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Confident on 1:1 Zoom calls and possibly group Zoom calls.
- Comfortable with handling clients who are not tech-savvy. Able to patiently walk these clients through the process in a way they can understand.
- Excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple clients every week.
- Have high emotional intelligence and be able to listen to, support, and encourage others (1:1 and in a group setting).
- Able to have difficult conversations with clients who need extra support and guidance.
- Take direction well and thrive in a high-performing team.
- Be an independent, self detail.
- Have very strong communication skills and a willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Available to work Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Central.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid office environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Major Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Team-centered environment