Join Our Team as a Digital Specialist
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A DIGITAL SPECIALIST?
GriffinWink Advertising is a marketing agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. We strategize, execute, measure, and optimize campaigns and projects that connect with their prospects’ top challenges. At GriffinWink, we believe trust is the foundation of business. Our clients trust us with their brands and business goals. Each member of our team earns that trust through hard work, courage, integrity, and passion. We hire people who are hard-wired with these qualities, and we continually evolve our culture to develop them. Trust helps us produce results for our clients without micromanaging our team.
As GriffinWink enters its next phase of growth, we’re looking for a smart, energetic, and innovative full-time, Digital Specialist to develop, execute and optimize paid search, display, pre-roll, social, etc. and seek out the latest innovations and opportunities to create action. If you are a strategic thinking data junkie driven by problem-solving, please read on.
Campaign Management & Execution
- Strategic oversight, in-platform setup, creation, execution and optimization of paid search campaigns across Google and Bing including bid strategy management and monthly budgeting
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance
- Active contribution to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics and tracking industry developments
- Define and optimize audiences for buyer funnels, including in-segment audiences and lookalike audiences
- Ad copy creation and AB testing
- Ability to use campaign briefs to create a relevant target audience for campaigns
- Develop paid search strategies for a variety of global organizations
- Collaborate with GriffinWink teams on cross-channel program strategy, and with designers and storytellers to ensure ads are engaging and adhere to best practices
Insights & Reporting
- Use paid search data to measure program effectiveness against KPIs
- Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with analysis for client presentations
- Ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
- Ability to be a point of contact for the various internal client teams as well as have a strong client presence during strategic planning and reporting
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications, or business management
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and paid social media
- In-platform experience in paid search platforms and tools (Google, Bing)
- Experience with prospecting, retargeting, audience segmentation, and lead generation
- Ability to manage against aggressive timelines with the flexibility to rapidly shift priorities
- Knowledge of digital tactics (paid media, paid search) and how they work together
WHAT WE OFFER
- Choice of two health care plans with company contribution towards monthly premiums
- Dental and vision plan options
- Retirement plan with employer match
- 10 paid holidays
- Open PTO policy
- Hybrid work model supported
If this position isn’t the right fit for you, please take a look at our other job opportunities at GriffinWink!